| || |
Gelston Castle Holidays
| 5 Gelston Castle Courtyard |
Dumfries and Galloway
Email: Email Here
Web: Please click here
Call this property direct:
| Click for more images |
|Company Name||Gelston Castle Holidays|
|Accommodation Type||Self Catering|
|Facilities Provided||Accept DogsDrying FacilitiesLaundry Facilities|
|No of Properties||4|
Additional Accommodation Details:
See individual property details on our website for room types.
Self-catering holidays: your own space, your own pace. Not like a hotel or B&B. Settle in one place for a week or two, and get into the local rhythm. Our rhythm is slow (The Slow Road). What you need for a real holiday.
My first experience of Gelston was memorable and great fun. I haven't been on holiday for two consecutive weeks for ages - it feels so good to really "make camp" and relax. M.R., Worcestershire
Essentials in brief
"The peace of Gelston" - people comment on it. Some have come every year for 30 years, often two or three times a year, with the second and third generations keeping the tradition.
- 4 houses in the historic Gelston Castle Courtyard: comfortable accommodation for between 2 and 7 people each.
- Swimming pool, tennis court, steam room, more.
- Romantic Kirkmirren Cottage: complete seclusion and a touch of luxury for up to 4 people, in a lovely situation at the heart of the estate.
- Beautiful 4,500 acre estate (Explore The Estate) stretching 6 miles down to the Solway Coast, in a National Scenic Area.
- Emphatically the real Scotland (Where We Are >> Why Galloway).
- Dogs / pets welcome, and there's no extra charge!
Check out our website (link above) for more information.